GEOSYNTHETIC CLAY LINER
NonWoven Geotextiles is a non-woven textile product produced in dark color by the method of needling pure polyester-based fibers much thinner than a millimeter and applying heat treatment.
Application and Usage Areas
For Filter Purpose
In engineering applications, when coarse and fine materials are used together, it is used as a filter material in order to prevent the fine material from clogging the pores of the other material or washing out.
Recommended as a filter and bedding material for the effective control and direction of water, IzoTeknik is used in the following areas.
- In the French drain canal
- Perforated pipe coatings
- Vertical applications such as tunnels and retaining walls
- In coastal structures
For Separation Purpose
- It is used under the foundation in buildings that are planned to be built on weak soils, preventing the foundation of the building from falling on the ground, providing the stabilization of the ground and reducing the risk of unexpected different settlements.
- It is used as a filter and bedding material in coastal structures to prevent the displacement of the filling material due to wave movements. Effectively separates coarse and fine filter materials used in filling
For Protection Purpose
Due to its high puncture resistance; By being used on the thermal insulation boards in terrace roof applications, it protects the underlying materials from impacts, allows the materials to work differently and prevents the cement slurry from flowing down.
- Due to its pressure spreading effect, it is used in building foundations to protect waterproofing applications.
- Protects geomembranes applied in open areas against tearing or damage caused by puncture and excessive friction.
- It is used as insulation protector, water and moisture holder in green roof systems.
The geotextile, which is brought as a roll on the prepared surface, should be laid taut to ensure full contact with the surface. In order to prevent the geotextile from slipping during filling, it should be applied by overlapping the previous geotextile by at least 25 cm.
- Produced using polyester fiber.
- It has a structure that ensures homogeneous distribution of fibers with its frequent needling and superior production technology.
- With the possibility of production up to 6 m wide, it provides the advantage of fast application by providing material and labor savings with minimum overlap in large areas.
- Because of the heat treatment applied during production, it is more durable than standard geotextiles.
|Weight||EN ISO 9864||gr/m2||100||150||200||250||300||350||400||500||600||700||800||1000||1200|
|Thickness(2kPa’da)||EN ISO 9863-1||mm||1||1,2||1,4||1,5||1,6||1,8||2,1||2,7||3,5||4.5||4,5||5,5||5,7|
|Tensile Strength (Len-Wid)||EN ISO 10319||kN/m||1,3||1,7||2||3||4||5||6||7||17||35/40||22/25||27/35||29/37|
|Elongation at Break (Len-Wid)||EN ISO 10319||%||min. 40||min. 50||min. 40||min. 50||min. 60||min. 60||min. 60||min. 60||min. 60||min. 50||min. 50||min. 50||min. 50|
|Static Puncture||EN ISO 12236||N||200||270||425||520||670||750||850||2040||3220||6300||4120||5690||5700|
|Dynamic Puncture||EN ISO 13433||mm||50||44||42||37||33,5||29||17,2||10,04||3,6||2||1,6||0||0|
|Water Permeability, VH50||EN ISO 11058||l/s* m2||0,09||0,08||0,06||0,05||0,038||0,037||0,036||0,034||0,032||25|
|Visible Eye Aperture, O90||EN ISO 12956||mm||0,095||0,088||0,084||0,07||0,077||0,079||0,074||0.070||0,068||0.063|