GEOFEN HDPE Geomembrane
Hdpe Based Membrane
HDPE Membrane is a geomembrane material which is made of high density polyethylene and provides impermeability in the projects such as solid waste landfills, mine dump storage areas , acid pools, tank areas, ponds and irrigation channels.
Thanks to the special resin mixture of antioxidant and carbon black used in the production, it is produced as resistant to the chemical, biological and mechanical effects and UV.
POLYETHYLENE GEOMEMBRAN TYPES
HDPE Flat Geomembranes
HDPE one-side textured geomembranes
HDPE two-side textured geomembranes
HDPE T-Lock geomembranes
HDPE Discrete T-Lock geomembranes
HDPE one-side geotextile laminated geomembrane
- It is durable by virtue of the special resin comprising of antioxidant and carbon black mixture.
- It features high resistance and elongation values.It is resistant against chemical impacts.
- It features high UV resistance by virtue of the carbon black content.By virtue of the special welding method, it enables performance of air pressure, abrasion and peeling tests from its joints.
- The large roll size enables rapid and practical implementation opportunity for large-scale projects.
- It is applicable at high oblique areas with products having rough surfaces on single side or both sides.
- Materials with lower density (LLDPE, VLDPE) can also be produced for utilization options at different applications.
APPLICATION AND USAGE AREAS
Geofen HDPE Membrane can be used quickly and safely in the projects with large areas requiring resistance to chemical, biological, mechanical effects and UV thanks to larger roll sizes. It can be used in the following areas:
- Waste water repository and treatment
- Drainage pits for collecting leakage of gold and other mines
- Oil tanks and oil fields
- Sedimentation ponds
- Fertilizer pits
- Building foundations, if needed
- Irrigation ponds
- Irrigation canals
- Bioenergy generation plants
PACKAGING and STORAGE
The materials are dispatched in the form of roils with 6m – 9,5m width and 100m – 200m length.
The materials must be stored on smooth surface. The stored products must be kept away from direct sunlight, heat and combustible sources. In case the rolls must be stored outdoors for long duration, then the rolls must be covered for protection against sunlight. Absolutely no smoking in the storage yard.