GEOFEN PVC Geomembrane
Pvc Based Membrane
Geofen PVC Membrane is a geomembrane material produced from polyvinyl chloride and providing water tightness in foundations, roofs, ponds and tunnel projects. It is produced as chemical resistant, UV resistant or signal layer specially developed for applications in different projects.
PVC GEOMEMBRANE TYPES
Tunnel Type Layer Signal PVC Geomembrane
Uv resıstant PVC Geomembrane
Flat Type PVC Geomembrane
Antibacterial PVC Geomembrane
- Resistant to plant roots.
- Can be recycled.
- Resistant to temperatures between -40C and +70C.
- Joints are welded with welding robots which can do double inlet welding.
- Resistant to aging and corrusion.
- Enclosed class “E” in combustion, no flame occurs.
- Long life span.
- High resistance to mechanic shocks.
- High performance in tensile strength, elongation and elasticity.
- Keeps high eleasticity in cold weather conditions, never cracks.
- Can be manufactured as lamination with geotextile fabric; UV beam resistant, signal layered (OPTIONAL).
- Since it is loose laid, it is affected at the minimum degree as a result of movement in construction.
- Different colour and dimension options.
APPLICATION AND USAGE AREAS
Joints can be combined by welding machine with minimum labor. Thanks to the welding machines manufactured with the latest technology and making single or double raw welding, a safe and manageable insulation is possible.
- Building foundation and retaining concrete wall insulations
- Terrace and garden-terrace roofs
- Potable water tanks
- Water reservoirs
- Light metal roofs
- Irrigation channels
- Metro stations
- Railway, subway and highway tunnels projects
PACKAGING and STORAGE
The materials are dispatched in the form of rolls with 1.6 m – 2.1 m width and 20m – 25m length.
The materials must be stored on smooth surface and indoor space. The stored products must be kept away from direct sunlight, heat and combustible sources. In case the PVC cover rolls must be stored outdoors for long duration, then the rolls must be covered for protection against sunlight. Absolutely no smoking in the storage yard.