GEOSYNTHETIC CLAY LINER
EPDM Membrane is a geomembrane material made of polyvinyl chloride that provides water impermeability in foundation, roof, pond and tunnel projects. It is produced as chemical resistant, UV resistant or with signal layer, which has been specially developed for applications in different projects.
Application and Usage Areas
With the welding machine, the joints can be joined with minimum labor. Thanks to single or double row welding machines produced with the latest technology, it is possible to make a safe and controllable insulation.
- Building foundation and curtain wall insulation
- Terrace and garden terrace roofs
- Drinking water tanks
- Water reservoirs
- Light metal roofs
- Irrigation channels
- Metro stations
- Railway, subway and highway tunnel projects
- Long lasting.
- It has high resistance to chemical and mechanical effects.
- The plant has root resistance.
- With its UV resistant and carrier types, it is highly resistant to external conditions.
- Products with a signal layer can be visually controlled.
- It is applied safely, easily and quickly with special welding machines.
- The tightness of the joint can be checked with double row joint welding.
Packaging and Storage
The materials are shipped in rolls with a width of 1.6 – 2.1 m and a length of 20 – 25 m.
Materials should be stored on flat ground and indoors. Stored products should be kept away from direct sunlight, heat and ignition sources. If PVC cover rolls need to be stored outdoors for a long time, they should be covered to protect them from sunlight. Smoking should not be allowed in the storage area.
|Thickness (mm)||1.2 – 1.5 – 2.0 – 2.5 – 3.0|
|Roll en (m)||1.60 – 2.10|
|Roll length (m)||20 – 25|
|Elongation at break (%)||≥ 250|
|Cold bending||≤ -20 °C|
|Hydrostatic compressive strength||Waterproof|
|Plant root resistance||No penetration|