GEOSYNTHETIC CLAY LINER
Application and Usage Areas
It is fixed to properly compacted, smooth (rough and not protruding) soils on slopes with U-shaped fasteners. With the anchor trenches created, the materials are fixed to the ground.
- On road and railway slopes
- On the pond canal shore slopes
- On dry channel bottoms and slopes
- As there is no need for an expert application team, it saves application labor.
- Long-lasting thanks to the raw materials and production technology used.
- Contributes to environmental protection by preventing erosion and creating infrastructure for greening.
- Because it also allows greening, it looks aesthetically pleasing.
|Test||GH 1||GH 2||GH 3||GH 4|
|Cell internal dimensions (mm)||75 x 200||75 x 300||100 x 200||100 x 300|
|Panel unit weight (kg/m²)||1.15||0.8||160||1.1|
|Panel dimensions (m)||3.5 x 10||5.0 x 10||3.5 x 10||5.0 x 10|
|Maximum tensile strength (kN/strip)||1.2||1.2||1.2||1.2|
|Maximum elongation (%)||15||15||15||15|
|Joint shear strength (kN/joint)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Joint peel strength (kN/joint)||0.35||0.35||0.35||0.35|
Packaging and Storage
Geocell Erosion Control is shipped in pallets. Materials should be stored on level ground and in a closed area. Stored products should be kept away from direct sunlight, heat and ignition sources.