Water Retainer Tape
Water Retaining Band is a sealing gasket produced from PVC, which is used in low and high pressure structures where water impermeability is important, as it is not damaged due to horizontal and vertical movements of the structure in expansion and contraction joints in concrete and reinforced concrete building elements.
It is an inevitable need to make expansion and contraction joints in the construction of reinforced concrete structures. PVC-based waterstop tapes should be used to prevent water and other liquids from inside the building or from the outside inside the building.
- The application is extremely easy.
- Frequently seen application errors are not encountered in PVC water retaining tapes.
- One person can apply up to 130 meters per hour.
- It can easily applied even in more reinforced layers.
- Combination of the joints is simply to lay together and suppress.
- The product is packed into 7 meters of rolls that one person can apply it easily.
- Because it swells controlled ideally, it does not swell suddenly in unset concrete.
APPLICATION AND USAGE AREAS
- Water tank
- Water treatment plant
- Retaining wall
- Foundation and curtain concrete joints in garage constructions.
- Tunnel segments
- It is used as water retaining tape in cold joints of the old and new concretes.
- In the joints of steel profiles and pipes with the concrete
- It is used as water retaining flange in PVC pipe inputs and outputs.
AMBALAJ ve DEPOLAMA
- 5 mm x 20 mm x 15 m
- 5 mm x 10 mm x 15 m
- 10 mm x 15 mm x 15 m
- 7 mm x 20 mm x 15 m
- 10 mm x 20 mm x 12 m
- 15 mm x 20 mm x 5 m
- 20 mm x 25 mm x 5 m
- Ø 20 mm x 5 m
In dry and cool conditions, one year after the date of manufacture.
Do not expose to direct sunlight and heat.
Do not leave open the box cover.